Tuesday, April 22, 2008

get ready for WBW 45

when i was living in the ATL, my friend erwin dink would, on a monthly basis invite me to his home to participate in a lively ritual called wine blog wednesday (WBW for short). for those of you not familiar with WBW, it is a chance for wine bloggers all over the globe to do a sort of simlutaneous tasting, record their thoughts, then send links to their posts to the host, who does a write up. a theme is selected each month by that months host, and participating bloggers all taste and write on that theme. although i am no longer participating under erwin's auspices at winefoolery.blogspot.com, i have decided to start back up with WBW. this coming month (May 7th is the day), the theme will be 'old world riesling'. more info can be found on the host's website here: http://winecast.net/2008/04/11/old-world-riesling-for-wbw-45/

this should be good fun. anyone in the DC area who would like to participate, please don't hesitate to email me and come on over for the imbibing. we may even taste multiple vinos.

1 comment:

Mark V Marino said...

Hello I just met you and Erwin on Open Wine Consortium. Yes I have followed WBW for a long time just have never participated as I have just too much to write about here. I have done 10 wine tours in the last 13 days. Say hello to Erwin for me!